27/10/2009

X-Factor Week 3

If there's any justice in the world, Danyl - with a 'Y' - Johnson will be going home this week on X-Factor. What's with that guy? I never thought it was possible for a person to love themselves so much! His voice, I don't hear anything special about, but that isn't what bugs me - it's the fact he's so self-involved and the tendency he has to go so OTT with a song it's been beaten into the ground by the time he has - finally - ended. Just sing the song and get off the stage!
If there was a line to call to vote people out I'd be using it. I hate his phoniness, his arrogance, the way he waves and pretends to be humble and do you know what I hate more than that? The way the judges keep telling him he's amazing as though God himself has just landed on the stage!
It's a complete injustice that Miss Frank were voted out over him, I couldn't believe it. The Twins can stay, I don't care, just get. Him. Out!




As for Rachel, wassup with her? I guess she figured people didn't like her personality when she was in the bottom two the first two weeks so decided to come back this week as an 'Oh-my-God' girl straight out of Clueless. But, Rachel, we liked you throughout Boot camp, we really liked you in Dubai - it's this person who's turned up for the live Saturday shows that we don't like. If you want votes, just be yourself, not this other person that you think is preferable.

No comments: