09/08/2008

The Point of No Return...


I have officially lost all respect for Miley Cyrus (not that I had much left for her after these last few months) ...After months of denying first dating Nick Jonas and then the break-up she has suddenly decided to open up in an interview with Seventeen magazine. She says that her and Nick were 'In love' and goes on to say 'for 2 years he was basically my 24/7'...So many things are wrong with this; firstly, why speak about it now after saying you were just friends for so long? Secondly, you have a 24/7 at 15? What happened to 'we hang out and have fun' -why are things so serious now? And then she went through her black hair phase which she said was her wanting to have a rock-chick look but that was actually her rebelling against the things Nick liked about her; 'when we were dating Nick wanted me to get highlights. And then, on the day we broke up I was like, I want to make my hair black now, I don't want to be pretty; I want to be hard core'...I was like, you let your boyfriend tell you what to do with your hair? Okay. Is it just a coincidence that she decides to say all this just as Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have been outed as a couple? If you ask me she doesn't like the idea that Nick has moved on and is trying to keep the focus on their relationship for as long as possible...

Just a quick tip: Miley, this whole clingy, bitter, can't move on and let go thing you're doing right now, so not a good look, especially when Nick isn't going around saying things about your relationship...

No comments: