22/07/2008

The Same One?


Remember when the rumors of Zac and Vanessa dating first started, one of the things people noticed was that 'Live in Love' bracelet? Sometimes worn by Zac, sometimes by Vanessa, but never worn at the same time. Well it seems to have started all over again; Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have both denied they are dating but Selena was recently seen in a shirt that matches Nick's and people are wondering 'Is it the same one?'. Could this be evidence that they are dating? Or just a coincidence? I did notice Selena's shirt looks slightly big on her, but that could just be me over analyzing...but I do think they are dating, I don't know why but it was just one of those things that my brain didn't dismiss as just a silly rumor...Nick and Selena? I could see it happening...
Image: VanAshBreNique

No comments: